The logo with the famous “winged arrow” was first used in 1926.Although the logo of this company is viewed as one of the most original and stylistically clean manufacturing company trademarks in the world, the author is not yet known. The black and green logo, which has been used since 1994, gives it a greater degree of originality – black symbolises the hundred-year tradition, green signalises environmental production.
Usual interpretation of the logo’s symbolism
* Large circle (circular ring) – universality of production, perfection of products, the globe, the world
* Pinion (wing) – technical progress, span of production programme and sales of products in the world
* Arrow – progressive production methods, high productivity
* Circle (eye) – precision of production, technical brightness, range of vision
* Black colour – hundred-year tradition
* Green colour – environmental production, protection of the environment, recycling of materials used.
Give me the name of the company whose logo is being talked about and whose old logo is given below!!
Cracked by Ameya ,Shrey , Mahesh, Johny Walker, Chithananda & mridulgreenwold
@mridulgreenwold:I agree it got too descriptive but just wanted to put all the information about the logo. Anyways will try to keep it short from next time onwards.
By the way thanks for pointing it out.