The first signs of an X are:
- Rise in surface pressure over the Indian Ocean,Indonesia, and Australia.
- Fall in air pressure over Tahiti and the rest of the central and eastern
- Trade Winds in the south Pacific weaken or head east
- Warm air rises near , causing rain in the northern Peruvian deserts
- Warm water spreads from the west Pacific and the Indian Ocean to the east Pacific. It takes the rain with it, causing extensive drought in the western Pacific and rainfall in the normally dry eastern Pacific
The Strong-arms Dude below is a huge hint.
Kaushik,Shrey,Sijut and Vineet(again) get it right.
X is El Nino and the guy is Hanley Ramirez who is known by nick name of El Nino.